"Kolisar Bots" LLC
(hereinafter - the "Seller"), acting on the basis of the charter, offers to enter into this Agreement for the public offer of purchase and sale of Goods through the Website: (hereinafter - the Agreement).
The public offer contract is public and, according to Art. 633, 641 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its conditions are the same for all consumers, the unconditional acceptance of the terms of which (payment by any method in accordance with Part 2 of Article 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine) is considered acceptance of this Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller and certifies the fact of its conclusion. DEFINITION OF TERMS:
SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
- Website - software located on the Internet at the address:
- A copy of software is software transferred via electronic communication channels by downloading from the Internet or recorded on electronic media, complete with accompanying documentation and the License Agreement. The accompanying documentation is part of the software. When purchasing one copy of the Software, the Buyer will also purchase one Software License.
- PAK is the software and hardware complex of the Seller.
- The Buyer is a natural person who will purchase the Goods from the Seller and is the final consumer.
- Software , or software , is a set of programs for computers, databases and documentation, which is the object of copyright and is protected by law.
- Software products or software are copies of software, as well as additional software licenses, transferred by the seller to the buyer.
- Product - software products, software, software copies.
PROCEDURE FOR ORDERING GOODS
- According to this Agreement, the Seller transfers the PP to the Buyer within the term and under the conditions established by this Agreement, and the Buyer accepts the PP and pays for them in accordance with the conditions specified in this Agreement.
- By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, the Buyer confirms that he has carefully read all the clauses of this Agreement and the information published on the Website.
- By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, the Buyer confirms his legal capacity and legal capacity, including reaching the age of 18, legal use of a bank payment card, and is also aware of the responsibility for the obligations imposed on him as a result of concluding this Agreement.
- The methods of using the Product (procedures for downloading, installing and using it) are defined in the documentation (possibly in electronic form) provided to the Buyer together with the Product.
PRICE AND PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR THE GOODS. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- After reviewing the information about the Products posted on the Website, the Buyer has the right to choose any of the offered Products at the price specified on the Website using the online access system posted on the Website.
- The Product is ordered by clicking the "Buy" / "Add to cart" / "Checkout" button.
- In the process of confirming the selected Product, the Buyer provides the following personal data:
- Full Name;
- email address.
- The buyer confirms the authenticity of the data entered by him when working on the website and assumes all responsibility for their accuracy, completeness and reliability and for his compliance with the procedure for placing an order and selecting a product.
4.3 After placing an order for the selected Goods on the Website, the system will automatically direct the Buyer to the payment page. The Buyer shall pay the invoice issued for the payment of the Goods to the Seller within the prescribed period.
- The total cost of the order consists of the cost of the product (specified on the Website) and the cost of delivery.
- Payment of the price of the PP is carried out exclusively on the conditions of full prepayment of such Goods by the Buyer, the fact of which is considered a proper acceptance of this offer. Payment of an invoice by a third party and/or without specifying an invoice number will not be considered an acceptance of this offer, except when the Seller, at its discretion, considers such payment to be a proper acceptance of the offer.
4.7 The transfer of the PP to the Buyer is carried out electronically to the Buyer's e-mail address specified by him when ordering the Goods within 2 (two) working days from the day of crediting the funds to the Seller's account. The goods are considered transferred to the Buyer at
- Payment for the Goods is made by the Buyer by means of a bank transfer of money to the Seller's current account specified in the invoice, including with the help of Internet banking, use of payment systems, etc.
- The invoice for payment provided by the Seller is valid for 3 (three) calendar days from the date of issuing the invoice specified in it (the deadline for acceptance of the offer). The seller, at his discretion, may consider the payment received after the expiration of the specified period as a proper acceptance of the offer. When paying for the PP batch on the terms of advance payment, the Buyer is obliged to pay the PP within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the invoice by the Buyer. The date of receipt by the Buyer of the Seller's invoice is the date of execution (issuance) of such invoice and is indicated in it.
- The date of payment is considered the date of funds being credited to the Seller's current account.
the time of sending them by the Seller (with the help of PAK) to the Buyer's e-mail and do not require mandatory additional written confirmation.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- The parties are responsible for non-fulfilment or improper fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the terms of this Agreement in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- All information that becomes known to the Party of this Agreement about the other Party in connection with the conclusion and/or execution of this Agreement and all related documents are confidential information (hereinafter referred to as "Confidential Information").
- Confidential information cannot be transferred by one of the Parties to third parties without the prior written consent of the other Party.
- The Parties understand that in order to ensure the implementation of civil legal relations arising from this Agreement, each Party transfers its personal data to the other Party. The Buyer agrees to the transfer and processing by the Seller of his Personal Data to the extent determined by the law exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of civil law arising from this Agreement.
- The parties guarantee each other compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
7.3 If the relevant dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations or in a claim procedure, it will be resolved in court under the established jurisdiction and jurisdiction of such a dispute in accordance with the legislation in force in Ukraine.
- All disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved through negotiations between the Parties.
- The claims procedure for resolving disputes is mandatory for the Parties to the Agreement regarding its conclusion and/or execution before going to court.
- On all issues not regulated in the text of this Agreement, the parties are governed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Current contacts of the Seller are posted on the Website.