Instructions for registering a chatbot in Telegram
1. In the Telegram search line, you must enter botfather, go to the found chatbot and press START
2. To create a bot application, you need to go to the menu located on the left side of the keyboard, entering messages
3. When you press the menu button, a list with a set of commands appears in front of you. Select command /newbot
4. BotFather will ask you to enter the name of the bot application. The name of the bot application is displayed in the chat list and in the correspondence window. The name can be changed in the future in the bot settings. Enter the name of the bot application in the field for sending messages and send.
5. BotFather will ask you to enter the username of the bot application. Attention: username cannot be changed in the future! Latin letters, numbers, underscores are available for username. Enter username in the field for sending messages and send.
6. After completing all the previous steps, a unique code will be provided for further setting up the chatbot